Tổng tiền thanh toán:
WINNER OF THE NOBEL PRIZE(R) IN LITERATURE 2013 Ten superb new stories by one of our most beloved and admired writers--the winner of the 2009 Man Booker International Prize. With clarity and ease, Alice Munro once again renders complex, difficult events and emotions into stories about the unpredictable ways in which men and women accommodate and often transcend what happens in their lives. In the first story a young wife and mother, suffering from the unbearable pain of losing her three children, gains solace from a most surprising source. In another, a young woman, in the aftermath of an unusual and humiliating seduction, reacts in a clever if less-than-admirable fashion. Other tales uncover the "deep-holes" in a marriage, the unsuspected cruelty of children, and, in the long title story, the yearnings of a nineteenth-century female mathematician. show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn Too Much Happiness Mua sách ngoại văn Too Much Happiness Đọc sách ngoại văn Too Much Happiness Sách tiếng Anh Too Much Happiness Tải về Too Much Happiness Review sách Too Much Happiness Review phim Too Much Happiness Đánh giá Too Much Happiness Mua Too Much Happiness giá rẻ Too Much Happiness Đánh giá Too Much Happiness Tác giả Too Much Happiness Tiki Too Much Happiness Fahasa Too Much Happiness Shopee Too Much Happiness Amazon Too Much Happiness Download PDF Too Much Happiness Download epub Too Much Happiness Ebook Too Much Happiness Tiếng Việt Too Much Happiness Sách ngoại văn Too Much Happiness Đọc sách Alice Munro Mua sách Alice Munro Review sách Alice Munro
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.