Tổng tiền thanh toán:
“A true classic of world literature . . . A masterpiece that has inspired generations of writers in Nigeria, across Africa, and around the world.” —Barack Obama
“African literature is incomplete and unthinkable without the works of Chinua Achebe.” —Toni Morrison
Nominated as one of America’s best-loved novels by PBS’s The Great American Read
Things Fall Apart is the first of three novels in Chinua Achebe's critically acclaimed African Trilogy. It is a classic narrative about Africa's cataclysmic encounter with Europe as it establishes a colonial presence on the continent. Told through the fictional experiences of Okonkwo, a wealthy and fearless Igbo warrior of Umuofia in the late 1800s, Things Fall Apart explores one man's futile resistance to the devaluing of his Igbo traditions by British political andreligious forces and his despair as his community capitulates to the powerful new order.
With more than 20 million copies sold and translated into fifty-seven languages, Things Fall Apart provides one of the most illuminating and permanent monuments to African experience. Achebe does not only capture life in a pre-colonial African village, he conveys the tragedy of the loss of that world while broadening our understanding of our contemporary realities.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Things Fall Apart Mua sách ngoại văn Things Fall Apart Đọc sách ngoại văn Things Fall Apart Sách tiếng Anh Things Fall Apart Tải về Things Fall Apart Review sách Things Fall Apart Review phim Things Fall Apart Đánh giá Things Fall Apart Mua Things Fall Apart giá rẻ Things Fall Apart Đánh giá Things Fall Apart Tác giả Things Fall Apart Tiki Things Fall Apart Fahasa Things Fall Apart Shopee Things Fall Apart Amazon Things Fall Apart Download PDF Things Fall Apart Download epub Things Fall Apart Ebook Things Fall Apart Tiếng Việt Things Fall Apart Sách ngoại văn Things Fall Apart Đọc sách Mua sách Review sách
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.