Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THE CLASSIC GUIDE, NOW FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED
Why do we need Statistics?
What do terms like 'dispersion', 'correlation', 'normal distribution' and 'significance' actually mean?
How can I learn how to think statistically?
This bestselling introduction is for anyone who wants to know how statistics works and the powerful ideas behind it. Teaching through words and diagrams instead of requiring you to do complex calculations, it assumes no expert knowledge and makes the subject accessible even to readers who consider themselves non-mathematical. This clear and informative 'tutorial in print' includes questions for you to respond to in the light of what you have read so far, ensuring your developing ability to think statistically.
Đặt sách Statistics without Tears Mua sách Statistics without Tears Sách ngoại văn Statistics without Tears Sách Statistics without Tears Đọc sách Statistics without Tears Tải sách Statistics without Tears Review sách Statistics without Tears Đánh giá Statistics without Tears Tải PDF Statistics without Tears Tải epub Statistics without Tears
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.