Tổng tiền thanh toán:
J.M. Coetzee's latest novel, The Schooldays of Jesus, is now available from Viking. Late Essays: 2006-2016 will be available January 2018.
J. M. Coetzee, one of the greatest living writers in the English language, has crafted a deeply moving tale of love and mortality in his new book, Slow Man. When photographer Paul Rayment loses his leg in a bicycle accident, he is forced to reexamine how he has lived his life. Through Paul's story, Coetzee addresses questions that define us all: What does it mean to do good? What in our lives is ultimately meaningful? How do we define the place we call "home"? In his clear and uncompromising voice, Coetzee struggles with these issues and offers a story that will dazzle the reader on every page.Đặt sách ngoại văn Slow Man Mua sách ngoại văn Slow Man Đọc sách ngoại văn Slow Man Sách tiếng Anh Slow Man Tải về Slow Man Review sách Slow Man Review phim Slow Man Đánh giá Slow Man Mua Slow Man giá rẻ Slow Man Đánh giá Slow Man Tác giả Slow Man Tiki Slow Man Fahasa Slow Man Shopee Slow Man Amazon Slow Man Download PDF Slow Man Download epub Slow Man Ebook Slow Man Tiếng Việt Slow Man Sách ngoại văn Slow Man Đọc sách J. M. Coetzee Mua sách J. M. Coetzee Review sách J. M. Coetzee
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.