Tổng tiền thanh toán:
According to the United Nations, more than one billion people now live in the slums of the cities of the South. In this brilliant and ambitious book, Mike Davis explores the future of a radically unequal and explosively unstable urban world. From the sprawling barricadas of Lima to the garbage hills of Manila, urbanization has been disconnected from industrialization, and even from economic growth. Davis portrays a vast humanity warehoused in shantytowns and exiled from the formal world economy. He argues that the rise of this informal urban proletariat is a wholly unforeseen development, and asks whether the great slums, as a terrified Victorian middle class once imagined, are volcanoes waiting to erupt.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Planet of Slums Mua sách ngoại văn Planet of Slums Đọc sách ngoại văn Planet of Slums Sách tiếng Anh Planet of Slums Tải về Planet of Slums Review sách Planet of Slums Review phim Planet of Slums Đánh giá Planet of Slums Mua Planet of Slums giá rẻ Planet of Slums Đánh giá Planet of Slums Tác giả Planet of Slums Tiki Planet of Slums Fahasa Planet of Slums Shopee Planet of Slums Amazon Planet of Slums Download PDF Planet of Slums Download epub Planet of Slums Ebook Planet of Slums Tiếng Việt Planet of Slums Sách ngoại văn Planet of Slums Đọc sách Mua sách Review sách
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.