Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Edward W. Said
Thể loại: Nonfiction
More than three decades after its first publication, Edward Said's groundbreaking critique of the West's historical, cultural, and political perceptions of the East has become a modern classic. In this wide-ranging, intellectually vigorous study, Said traces the origins of "orientalism" to the centuries-long period during which Europe dominated the Middle and Near East and, from its position of power, defined "the orient" simply as "other than" the occident. This entrenched view continues to dominate western ideas and, because it does not allow the East to represent itself, prevents true understanding. Essential, and still eye-opening, Orientalism remains one of the most important books written about our divided world.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Orientalism Mua sách ngoại văn Orientalism Đọc sách ngoại văn Orientalism Sách tiếng Anh Orientalism Tải về Orientalism Review sách Orientalism Review phim Orientalism Đánh giá Orientalism Mua Orientalism giá rẻ Orientalism Đánh giá Orientalism Tác giả Orientalism Tiki Orientalism Fahasa Orientalism Shopee Orientalism Amazon Orientalism Download PDF Orientalism Download epub Orientalism Ebook Orientalism Tiếng Việt Orientalism Sách ngoại văn Orientalism Đọc sách Edward W. Said Mua sách Edward W. Said Review sách Edward W. Said
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.