Tổng tiền thanh toán:
An analysis of the nature, causes, and significance of violence in the second half of the twentieth century. Arendt also reexamines the relationship between war, politics, violence, and power. “Incisive, deeply probing, written with clarity and grace, it provides an ideal framework for understanding the turbulence of our times”(Nation)
Đặt sách ngoại văn On Violence Mua sách ngoại văn On Violence Đọc sách ngoại văn On Violence Sách tiếng Anh On Violence Tải về On Violence Review sách On Violence Review phim On Violence Đánh giá On Violence Mua On Violence giá rẻ On Violence Đánh giá On Violence Tác giả On Violence Tiki On Violence Fahasa On Violence Shopee On Violence Amazon On Violence Download PDF On Violence Download epub On Violence Ebook On Violence Tiếng Việt On Violence Sách ngoại văn On Violence Đọc sách Hannah Arendt Mua sách Hannah Arendt Review sách Hannah Arendt
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.