Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Patrick Modiano
Thể loại: Fiction
An amnesic searches for his identity, from Polynesia to Rome, in this novel by master storyteller Patrick Modiano: winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
Guy Roland is in pursuit of the identity he lost in the murky days of the Paris Occupation. For ten years, he has lived without a past. His current life and name were given to him by his recently retired boss, Hutte, who welcomed him, a onetime client, into his detective agency. Guy makes full use of Hutte’s files―directories, yearbooks, and papers of all kinds going back half a century―but his leads are few. Could he really be the person in that photograph, a young man remembered by some as a South American attaché? Or was he someone else, perhaps the disappeared scion of a prominent local family? He interviews strangers and is tantalized by half-clues until, at last, he grasps a thread that leads him through the maze of his own repressed experience.
Published in France as Rue des Boutiques obscures this is both a detective mystery and a haunting meditation on the nature of the self, Patrick Modiano’s spare, hypnotic prose, superbly translated by Daniel Weissbort, draws readers into the intoxication of a rare literary experience.Đặt sách ngoại văn Missing Person Mua sách ngoại văn Missing Person Đọc sách ngoại văn Missing Person Sách tiếng Anh Missing Person Tải về Missing Person Review sách Missing Person Review phim Missing Person Đánh giá Missing Person Mua Missing Person giá rẻ Missing Person Đánh giá Missing Person Tác giả Missing Person Tiki Missing Person Fahasa Missing Person Shopee Missing Person Amazon Missing Person Download PDF Missing Person Download epub Missing Person Ebook Missing Person Tiếng Việt Missing Person Sách ngoại văn Missing Person Đọc sách Patrick Modiano Mua sách Patrick Modiano Review sách Patrick Modiano
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.