Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Essays in Love will appeal to anyone who has ever been in a relationship or confused about love. The book charts the progress of a love affair from the first kiss to argument and reconciliation, from intimacy and tenderness to the onset of anxiety and heartbreak. The work’s genius lies in the way it minutely analyses emotions we’ve all felt before but have perhaps never understood so well: it includes a chapter on the anxieties of when and how to say ‘I love you’ and another on the challenges of disagreeing with someone else’s taste in shoes. While gripping the reader with the talent of a great novelist, de Botton brings a philosopher’s sensibility to his analysis of the emotions of love, resulting in a genre-breaking book that is at once touching and thought-provoking.
‘The book’s success has much to do with its beautifully modelled sentences, its wry humour and its unwavering deadpan respect for its reader’s intelligence . . . full of keen observation and flashes of genuine lyricism, acuity and depth.’ Francine Prose, New Republic
‘Witty, funny, sophisticated, neatly tied up, and full of wise and illuminating insights.’ P. J. Kavanagh, Spectator
‘De Botton is a national treasure.’ Susan Hill
‘I doubt if de Botton has written a dull sentence in his life.’ Jan Morris, New Statesman
‘Single-handedly, de Botton has taken philosophy back to its simplest and most important purpose: helping us to live our lives.’ Independent
Đặt sách ngoại văn Essays In Love Mua sách ngoại văn Essays In Love Đọc sách ngoại văn Essays In Love Sách tiếng Anh Essays In Love Tải về Essays In Love Review sách Essays In Love Review phim Essays In Love Đánh giá Essays In Love Mua Essays In Love giá rẻ Essays In Love Đánh giá Essays In Love Tác giả Essays In Love Tiki Essays In Love Fahasa Essays In Love Shopee Essays In Love Amazon Essays In Love Download PDF Essays In Love Download epub Essays In Love Ebook Essays In Love Tiếng Việt Essays In Love Sách ngoại văn Essays In Love Đọc sách Alain de Botton Mua sách Alain de Botton Review sách Alain de Botton
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.