Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature'Absolutely essential and heartbreaking reading. There's a reason Ms. Alexievich won a Nobel Prize' - Craig Mazin, creator of the HBO / Sky TV series Chernobyl- A new translation of Voices from Chernobyl based on the revised text -In April 1986 a series of explosions shook the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Flames lit up the sky and radiation escaped to contaminate the land and poison the people for years to come. While officials tried to hush up the accident, Svetlana Alexievich spent years collecting testimonies from survivors - clean-up workers, residents, firefighters, resettlers, widows, orphans - crafting their voices into a haunting oral history of fear, anger and uncertainty, but also dark humour and love.A chronicle of the past and a warning for our nuclear future, Chernobyl Prayer shows what it is like to bear witness, and remember in a world that wants you to forget.'Beautifully written. . . heart-breaking' - Arundhati Roy, Elle'One of the most humane and terrifying books I've ever read' - Helen Simpson, Observer show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn Chernobyl Prayer Mua sách ngoại văn Chernobyl Prayer Đọc sách ngoại văn Chernobyl Prayer Sách tiếng Anh Chernobyl Prayer Tải về Chernobyl Prayer Review sách Chernobyl Prayer Review phim Chernobyl Prayer Đánh giá Chernobyl Prayer Mua Chernobyl Prayer giá rẻ Chernobyl Prayer Đánh giá Chernobyl Prayer Tác giả Chernobyl Prayer Tiki Chernobyl Prayer Fahasa Chernobyl Prayer Shopee Chernobyl Prayer Amazon Chernobyl Prayer Download PDF Chernobyl Prayer Download epub Chernobyl Prayer Ebook Chernobyl Prayer Tiếng Việt Chernobyl Prayer Sách ngoại văn Chernobyl Prayer Đọc sách Svetlana Alexievich Mua sách Svetlana Alexievich Review sách Svetlana Alexievich
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.