Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Learn the secrets to excelling at interview
You can't prepare an answer for every interview question. So, of the thousands of questions they might ask, which ones will they ask?
After extensive research among hundreds of interviewers and thousands of interviewees, finally here's the book that will give you the answer. Why You? is based on direct input from top interviewers in REED's unrivalled recruitment network, offering:
- Powerful preparation techniques that will help you succeed on the day
- Approaches to questions assessing your career goals, competency and creativity
- Tips for boosting your confidence and adopting a winning mindset at interview
From classics like 'tell me about yourself' and 'what are your greatest weaknesses?' to puzzlers like 'sell me this pen', James Reed finally reveals what interviewers are really asking.
This book has already helped thousands of readers move on in their careers - and it will help you do the same. Now completely revised and updated for our new post-pandemic world of work.
'This book got me my new job. I have never in all my life had such a positive experience at a job interview' Michael A. Sweeney
'This book helped me understand what the other side actually wanted. It boosted my confidence.
It allowed me to compose relevant answers. I GOT THE JOB!' Dougal5
'I was recently made redundant after 11 years with a good company and was worried at stepping back into the world. So I bought this book and read it through in just a few days. I had a series of interviews for a job I really wanted to get and I got the position' Mo
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.