Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The inspiration for the Netflix original series Mismatched!
A New York Times bestseller
A Time Best YA Book of All Time (2021)
An NPR Best Book of 2017
A Buzzfeed Best YA Book of 2017
A Kirkus Reviews Best Teen Book of 2017
A School Library Journal Best Young Adult Book of 2017
A Bustle Best YA Novel of 2017
A PopSugar Best Young Adult Novel of 2017
A Book Riot Best Book of 2017
A Paste Magazine Best Young Adult Novel of 2017
“Utterly charming.” —Mindy Kaling
“Effervescent.” —Chicago Tribune
“Full of warm characters and sweet romance.” —Entertainment Weekly
“Get ready to fall in love with Dimple Shah and Rishi Patel.” —HelloGiggles
The rom-com everyone’s talking about! Eleanor & Park meets Bollywood in this hilarious and heartfelt novel about two Indian-American teens whose parents conspire to arrange their marriage.
Dimple Shah has it all figured out. With graduation behind her, she’s more than ready for a break from her family, from Mamma’s inexplicable obsession with her finding the “Ideal Indian Husband.” Ugh. Dimple knows they must respect her principles on some level, though. If they truly believed she needed a husband right now, they wouldn’t have paid for her to attend a summer program for aspiring web developers…right?
Rishi Patel is a hopeless romantic. So when his parents tell him that his future wife will be attending the same summer program as him—wherein he’ll have to woo her—he’s totally on board. Because as silly as it sounds to most people in his life, Rishi wants to be arranged, believes in the power of tradition, stability, and being a part of something much bigger than himself.
The Shahs and Patels didn’t mean to start turning the wheels on this “suggested arrangement” so early in their children’s lives, but when they noticed them both gravitate toward the same summer program, they figured, Why not?
Dimple and Rishi may think they have each other figured out. But when opposites clash, love works hard to prove itself in the most unexpected ways.Đặt sách ngoại văn When Dimple Met Rishi Mua sách ngoại văn When Dimple Met Rishi Đọc sách ngoại văn When Dimple Met Rishi Sách tiếng Anh When Dimple Met Rishi Tải về When Dimple Met Rishi Review sách When Dimple Met Rishi Review phim When Dimple Met Rishi Đánh giá When Dimple Met Rishi Mua When Dimple Met Rishi giá rẻ When Dimple Met Rishi Đánh giá When Dimple Met Rishi Tác giả When Dimple Met Rishi Tiki When Dimple Met Rishi Fahasa When Dimple Met Rishi Shopee When Dimple Met Rishi Amazon When Dimple Met Rishi Download PDF When Dimple Met Rishi Download epub When Dimple Met Rishi Ebook When Dimple Met Rishi Tiếng Việt When Dimple Met Rishi Sách ngoại văn When Dimple Met Rishi Đọc sách Sandhya Menon Mua sách Sandhya Menon Review sách Sandhya Menon
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.