Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Alan Moore
Thể loại: Fiction
Written by Alan Moore Art and cover by Dave Gibbons DC Comics presents this special edition of the WATCHMEN TP, complete with re-colored cover art by artist extraordinaire Dave Gibbons. Created especially for the international market, this edition is also available to retailers in the U.S. and Canada exclusively through Diamond. One of the most influential graphic novels of all time and a perennial bestseller, WATCHMEN has only grown in stature since its original publication. Along with the new cover, this volume features the high-quality, recolored pages from WATCHMEN: THE ABSOLUTE EDITION, restored by WildStorm FX and original series colorist John Higgins. It all begins with the paranoid delusions of a half-insane hero called Rorschach. But is Rorschach really insane or has he in fact uncovered a plot to murder super-heroes and, even worse, millions of innocent civilians? On the run from the law, Rorschach reunites with his former teammates in a desperate attempt to save the world and their lives, but what they uncover will shock them to their very core and change the face of the planet! Following two generations of masked superheroes from the close of World War II to the icy shadow of the Cold War comes this groundbreaking comic story - the story of The Watchmen. Retailers: Please see this month's Previews order form for information on the WATCHMEN FLOOR DISPLAY. On sale December 3 • 334 pg, FC, $19.99 US
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.