Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Mark Reibstein
Thể loại: Fiction
The award-winning and New York Times bestselling book about a cat named Wabi Sabi who searches for the meaning of her name
Wabi Sabi, a little cat in Kyoto, Japan, had never thought much about her name until friends visiting from another land asked her owner what it meant.
At last, the master says, "That's hard to explain." And
That is all she says.
This unsatisfying answer sets Wabi Sabi on a journey to uncover the meaning of her name, and on the way discovers what wabi sabi is: a Japanese philosophy of seeing beauty in simplicity, the ordinary, and the imperfect.
Using spare text and haiku, Mark Reibstein weaves an extraordinary story about finding real beauty in unexpected places. Caldecott Medal-winning artist Ed Young complements the lyrical text with breathtaking collages. Together, they illustrate the unique world view that is wabi sabi.
A New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book for 2008!
Đặt sách ngoại văn Wabi Sabi Mua sách ngoại văn Wabi Sabi Đọc sách ngoại văn Wabi Sabi Sách tiếng Anh Wabi Sabi Tải về Wabi Sabi Review sách Wabi Sabi Review phim Wabi Sabi Đánh giá Wabi Sabi Mua Wabi Sabi giá rẻ Wabi Sabi Đánh giá Wabi Sabi Tác giả Wabi Sabi Tiki Wabi Sabi Fahasa Wabi Sabi Shopee Wabi Sabi Amazon Wabi Sabi Download PDF Wabi Sabi Download epub Wabi Sabi Ebook Wabi Sabi Tiếng Việt Wabi Sabi Sách ngoại văn Wabi Sabi Đọc sách Mark Reibstein Mua sách Mark Reibstein Review sách Mark Reibstein
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.