Tổng tiền thanh toán:
For thirty-five years Visual Thinking has been the gold standard for art educators, psychologists, and general readers alike. In this seminal work, Arnheim, author of The Dynamics of Architectural Form, Film as Art, Toward a Psychology of Art, and Art and Visual Perception, asserts that all thinking (not just thinking related to art) is basically perceptual in nature, and that the ancient dichotomy between seeing and thinking, between perceiving and reasoning, is false and misleading. An indis-pensable tool for students and for those interested in the arts.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Visual Thinking Mua sách ngoại văn Visual Thinking Đọc sách ngoại văn Visual Thinking Sách tiếng Anh Visual Thinking Tải về Visual Thinking Review sách Visual Thinking Review phim Visual Thinking Đánh giá Visual Thinking Mua Visual Thinking giá rẻ Visual Thinking Đánh giá Visual Thinking Tác giả Visual Thinking Tiki Visual Thinking Fahasa Visual Thinking Shopee Visual Thinking Amazon Visual Thinking Download PDF Visual Thinking Download epub Visual Thinking Ebook Visual Thinking Tiếng Việt Visual Thinking Sách ngoại văn Visual Thinking Đọc sách Rudolf Arnheim Mua sách Rudolf Arnheim Review sách Rudolf Arnheim
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.