Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Stanley Karnow
Thể loại: Nonfiction
"A landmark work...The most complete account to date of the Vietnam tragedy." -The Washington Post Book World
This monumental narrative clarifies, analyzes, and demystifies the tragic ordeal of the Vietnam war. Free of ideological bias, profound in its undertsanding, and compassionate in its human portrayls , it is filled with fresh revelations drawn from secret documents and from exclusive interviews with participants-French, American, Vietnamese, Chinese: diplomats, military commanders, high government officials, journalists, nurses, workers, and soldiers. Originally published a companion to the Emmy-winning PBS series, Karnow's defining book is a precursor to Ken Burns's ten-part forthcoming documentary series, The Vietnam War. Vietnam: A History puts events and decisions into such sharp focus that we come to understand - and make peace with - a convulsive epoch of our recent history.
"This is history writing at its best." -Chicago Sun-Times
"Even those of us who think we know something about it will read with fascination." -The New York TimesĐặt sách ngoại văn Vietnam: A History Mua sách ngoại văn Vietnam: A History Đọc sách ngoại văn Vietnam: A History Sách tiếng Anh Vietnam: A History Tải về Vietnam: A History Review sách Vietnam: A History Review phim Vietnam: A History Đánh giá Vietnam: A History Mua Vietnam: A History giá rẻ Vietnam: A History Đánh giá Vietnam: A History Tác giả Vietnam: A History Tiki Vietnam: A History Fahasa Vietnam: A History Shopee Vietnam: A History Amazon Vietnam: A History Download PDF Vietnam: A History Download epub Vietnam: A History Ebook Vietnam: A History Tiếng Việt Vietnam: A History Sách ngoại văn Vietnam: A History Đọc sách Stanley Karnow Mua sách Stanley Karnow Review sách Stanley Karnow
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.