Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The book that sheds new light on reincarnation and the extraordinary healing potential of past life and hypnotic regression therapy, from the bestselling author of Many Lives, Many Masters.
Brian Weiss made headlines with his groundbreaking research on past life therapy in Many Lives, Many Masters. Now, based on his extensive clinical experience, he builds on time-tested techniques of psychotherapy, revealing how regression to past lifetimes provides the necessary breakthrough to healing mind, body, and soul. Using vivid past life case studies, Dr. Weiss shows how regression therapy can heal grief, create more loving relationships, uncover hidden talents, and ultimately shows how near death and out of body experiences help confirm the existence of past lives. Dr. Weiss includes his own professional hypnosis, dream recall, meditation, and journaling techniques for safe past life recall at home.
Compelling and provocative, Through Time Into Healing shows us how to help ourselves lead healthy, productive lives, secure in the knowledge that death is not the final word and that the doorways to healing and wholeness are inside us.
Đặt sách Through Time Into Healing Mua sách Through Time Into Healing Sách ngoại văn Through Time Into Healing Sách Through Time Into Healing Đọc sách Through Time Into Healing Tải sách Through Time Into Healing Review sách Through Time Into Healing Đánh giá Through Time Into Healing Tải PDF Through Time Into Healing Tải epub Through Time Into Healing Mua sách Brian Weiss Sách Brian Weiss
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.