Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Juxtaposing the most common and the most gothic, the humorous and the tragic, author Jeffrey Eugenides creates a vivid and compelling portrait of youth and lost innocence. He takes us back to the elm-lined streets of suburbia in the seventies, and introduces us to the men whose lives have been forever changed by their fierce, awkward obsession with five doomed sisters: brainy Therese, fastidious Mary, ascetic Bonnie, libertine Lux, and pale, saintly Cecilia, whose spectacular demise inaugurates "the year of the suicides." This is the debut novel that caused a sensation and won immediate acclaim from the critics-a tender, wickedly funny tale of love and terror, sex and suicide, memory and imagination. show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Virgin Suicides Mua sách ngoại văn The Virgin Suicides Đọc sách ngoại văn The Virgin Suicides Sách tiếng Anh The Virgin Suicides Tải về The Virgin Suicides Review sách The Virgin Suicides Review phim The Virgin Suicides Đánh giá The Virgin Suicides Mua The Virgin Suicides giá rẻ The Virgin Suicides Đánh giá The Virgin Suicides Tác giả The Virgin Suicides Tiki The Virgin Suicides Fahasa The Virgin Suicides Shopee The Virgin Suicides Amazon The Virgin Suicides Download PDF The Virgin Suicides Download epub The Virgin Suicides Ebook The Virgin Suicides Tiếng Việt The Virgin Suicides Sách ngoại văn The Virgin Suicides Đọc sách Jeffrey Eugenides Mua sách Jeffrey Eugenides Review sách Jeffrey Eugenides
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.