Tổng tiền thanh toán:
From internationally acclaimed author Haruki Murakami—a fantastical illustrated short novel about a boy imprisoned in a nightmarish library.
Opening the flaps on this unique little book, readers will find themselves immersed in the strange world of best-selling Haruki Murakami's wild imagination. The story of a lonely boy, a mysterious girl, and a tormented sheep man plotting their escape from a nightmarish library, the book is like nothing else Murakami has written. Designed by Chip Kidd and fully illustrated, in full color, throughout, this small format, 96 page volume is a treat for book lovers of all ages.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Strange Library Mua sách ngoại văn The Strange Library Đọc sách ngoại văn The Strange Library Sách tiếng Anh The Strange Library Tải về The Strange Library Review sách The Strange Library Review phim The Strange Library Đánh giá The Strange Library Mua The Strange Library giá rẻ The Strange Library Đánh giá The Strange Library Tác giả The Strange Library Tiki The Strange Library Fahasa The Strange Library Shopee The Strange Library Amazon The Strange Library Download PDF The Strange Library Download epub The Strange Library Ebook The Strange Library Tiếng Việt The Strange Library Sách ngoại văn The Strange Library Đọc sách Haruki Murakami Mua sách Haruki Murakami Review sách Haruki Murakami
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.