Tổng tiền thanh toán:
'I now feel safe in the knowledge that I'm armed with the latest science-backed information about how to care for my skin' Chloe Brotheridge, author of The Anxiety Solution
We all know that taking good care of our skin is the key to any effective health and beauty regime. But with so much conflicting information out there, the path to healthy skin can seem far from clear.
Dr Anjali Mahto is one of the UK's leading consultant dermatologists. Equipped with years of expertise and the most up-to-date evidence, she sets out to cut through the noise and distinguish the nuggets from the nonsense. Chia seeds won't make your skin glow and lilac water is never going to reduce acne scarring. And, when it comes to the best products, high price doesn't necessarily mean high quality.
Tackling common complaints such as acne and dryness, rosacea and aging, The Skincare Bible is your definitive companion to your body's biggest organ. Clear, concise and packed full of tips on the best products and routines, it will help you discover what works for you and find confidence in your own skin. This is your expert guide to great skin - pure and simple.
'A refreshing, fad-free guide to glowing skin. A must read for anyone struggling with their skin health' Dr Megan Rossi
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Skincare Bible Mua sách ngoại văn The Skincare Bible Đọc sách ngoại văn The Skincare Bible Sách tiếng Anh The Skincare Bible Tải về The Skincare Bible Review sách The Skincare Bible Review phim The Skincare Bible Đánh giá The Skincare Bible Mua The Skincare Bible giá rẻ The Skincare Bible Đánh giá The Skincare Bible Tác giả The Skincare Bible Tiki The Skincare Bible Fahasa The Skincare Bible Shopee The Skincare Bible Amazon The Skincare Bible Download PDF The Skincare Bible Download epub The Skincare Bible Ebook The Skincare Bible Tiếng Việt The Skincare Bible Sách ngoại văn The Skincare Bible Đọc sách Dr. Anjali Mahto Mua sách Dr. Anjali Mahto Review sách Dr. Anjali Mahto
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.