Tổng tiền thanh toán:
*Winner of the Man Booker Prize*
A luminous novel about love, loss, and the unpredictable power of memory.
In this “extraordinary meditation on mortality, grief, death, childhood and memory" (USA Today), John Banville introduces us to Max Morden, a middle-aged Irishman who has gone back to the seaside town where he spent his summer holidays as a child to cope with the recent loss of his wife. It is also a return to the place where he met the Graces, the well-heeled family with whom he experienced the strange suddenness of both love and death for the first time.
What Max comes to understand about the past, and about its indelible effects on him, is at the center of this elegiac, gorgeously written novel — among the finest we have had from this masterful writer.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Sea Mua sách ngoại văn The Sea Đọc sách ngoại văn The Sea Sách tiếng Anh The Sea Tải về The Sea Review sách The Sea Review phim The Sea Đánh giá The Sea Mua The Sea giá rẻ The Sea Đánh giá The Sea Tác giả The Sea Tiki The Sea Fahasa The Sea Shopee The Sea Amazon The Sea Download PDF The Sea Download epub The Sea Ebook The Sea Tiếng Việt The Sea Sách ngoại văn The Sea Đọc sách Banville John Mua sách Banville John Review sách Banville JohnMua sách The Sea
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.