Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The instant Sunday Times Bestseller from the author of The Flatshare
'Joyful and uplifting' Sheila O'Flanagan
'O'Leary's best yet' Gillian McAllister
'A charming, heartfelt story of love found and love potentially lost' Laura Jane Williams
'This book is perfect' Rosie Walsh
'Completely fresh and unpredictable, The Road Trip is so compelling' Paige Toon
'Beth is quite rightly earning her title as "Queen of Uplit"' Prima
Addie and her sister are about to embark on an epic road trip to a friend's wedding in rural Scotland. The playlist is all planned and the snacks are packed.
But, not long after setting off, a car slams into the back of theirs. The driver is none other than Addie's ex, Dylan, who she's avoided since their traumatic break-up two years earlier.
Dylan and his best mate are heading to the wedding too, and they've totalled their car, so Addie has no choice but to offer them a ride. The car is soon jam-packed full of luggage and secrets, and with four-hundred miles ahead of them, Dylan and Addie can't avoid confronting the very messy history of their relationship...
Will they make it to the wedding on time? And, more importantly, is this really the end of the road for Addie and Dylan?
'Funny, relatable and tender' Red
'So romantic and moving and brilliantly told' Louise O'Neill
'O'Leary does it again! The Road Trip is another sure-fire hit, filled with characters you won't forget' Mike Gayle
'An achingly tender love story' Richard Roper
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.