Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Bestselling author Matt Haig brings us “red-blooded fiction at its most seductive” (Sunday Telegraph) with his clever, entertaining story of a vampire family trying to understand their bloodthirsty nature. On a leafy street in the quiet village of Bishopthorpe there lives a very ordinary and averagely dysfunctional happy family. Peter Radley is the village doctor, and his wife Helen is part of the local book club. Their children, Clara and Rowan, may be experiencing all the hormonal anguish of being teenagers . . . but that’s only a normal part of growing up. However, Peter and Helen have kept from the children a life-changing family secret. One night, when Clara finds herself driven to committing a bloodthirsty act of violence, her parents react with resignation rather than horror. Peter and Helen must now explain things to their children: why it is that their skin is so sensitive to sunlight, why they all find garlic so repulsive, why Clara’s recent decision to go vegan has been so detrimental to her health . . . and other disadvantages of being a family of abstaining vampires. Reeling from their parents’ revelation, and with the police closing in, Clara and Rowan are stunned by the further discovery that they also have an uncle, a smooth-talking and decidedly active vampire who has been kept away from them all their lives. But when he swoops into the village to save the day, he unleashes a host of shadowy and even darker secrets that will bring the whole Radley family either to reconciliation and readjustment . . . or to self-destruction.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Radleys Mua sách ngoại văn The Radleys Đọc sách ngoại văn The Radleys Sách tiếng Anh The Radleys Tải về The Radleys Review sách The Radleys Review phim The Radleys Đánh giá The Radleys Mua The Radleys giá rẻ The Radleys Đánh giá The Radleys Tác giả The Radleys Tiki The Radleys Fahasa The Radleys Shopee The Radleys Amazon The Radleys Download PDF The Radleys Download epub The Radleys Ebook The Radleys Tiếng Việt The Radleys Sách ngoại văn The Radleys Đọc sách Matt Haig Mua sách Matt Haig Review sách Matt HaigMua sách The RadleysMua sách The Radleys
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.