Tổng tiền thanh toán:
'Ingenious, heartwarming and romantic' SOPHIE KINSELLA
'Surprising and deeply satisfying' EMILY HENRY
8.52 a.m. Siobhan's looking forward to her date with Joseph. Breakfast on Valentine's Day surely means something ... so where is he?
2.43 p.m. Miranda's hoping that a Valentine's Day lunch with Carter will be the perfect way to celebrate her new job. But why hasn't he shown up?
6.30 p.m. Joseph Carter agreed to be Jane's fake boyfriend at a dreaded engagement party tonight. But he's not here...
Meet Joseph Carter. That is, if you can find him.
An unexpected love story, The No-Show is an utterly extraordinary tear-jearker of a book, a heart-breaking and joyful novel about dating, and waiting, and the ways love can find us.
'Such a clever, finely woven, sweet and heart-rending story' BOLU BABALOLA
'A brilliant, multilayered, romantic stunner' LAUREN HO
'It will break your heart in a million different ways' LOUISE O'NEILL
'Beth O'Leary at her very best' LINDSEY KELK
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.