Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Each story is in some way inspired by a painting of Henri Matisse, each is also about the intimate connection between seeing and feeling -- about the ways in which a glance we meant to be casual may suddenly call forth the deepest reserves of our being.
Their subjects' lives unravel from simple beginnings -- a trip to the hair dresser, a cleaning woman's passion for knitting, lunch in a Chinese restaurant but gradually the veneer of ordinariness is peeled back to expose pain, reveal desire, or express the intensity of joy in color and creation.
These stories are all about human beings: about how little we can know (or may care to know) about the people with whom we spend our lives, and how tragic the results of that ignorance or indifference can be.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Matisse Stories Mua sách ngoại văn The Matisse Stories Đọc sách ngoại văn The Matisse Stories Sách tiếng Anh The Matisse Stories Tải về The Matisse Stories Review sách The Matisse Stories Review phim The Matisse Stories Đánh giá The Matisse Stories Mua The Matisse Stories giá rẻ The Matisse Stories Đánh giá The Matisse Stories Tác giả The Matisse Stories Tiki The Matisse Stories Fahasa The Matisse Stories Shopee The Matisse Stories Amazon The Matisse Stories Download PDF The Matisse Stories Download epub The Matisse Stories Ebook The Matisse Stories Tiếng Việt The Matisse Stories Sách ngoại văn The Matisse Stories Đọc sách A. S. Byatt Mua sách A. S. Byatt Review sách A. S. ByattMua sách The Matisse StoriesMua sách The Matisse Stories
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.