Tổng tiền thanh toán:
It is 1998, the year in which America is whipped into a frenzy of prurience by the impeachment of a president, and in a small New England town, an aging classics professor, Coleman Silk, is forced to retire when his colleagues decree that he is a racist. The charge is a lie, but the real truth about Silk would have astonished even his most virulent accuser.
Coleman Silk has a secret, one which has been kept for fifty years from his wife, his four children, his colleagues, and his friends, including the writer Nathan Zuckerman. It is Zuckerman who stumbles upon Silk's secret and sets out to reconstruct the unknown biography of this eminent, upright man, esteemed as an educator for nearly all his life, and to understand how this ingeniously contrived life came unraveled. And to understand also how Silk's astonishing private history is, in the words of The Wall Street Journal, "magnificently" interwoven with "the larger public history of modern America."
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Human Stain Mua sách ngoại văn The Human Stain Đọc sách ngoại văn The Human Stain Sách tiếng Anh The Human Stain Tải về The Human Stain Review sách The Human Stain Review phim The Human Stain Đánh giá The Human Stain Mua The Human Stain giá rẻ The Human Stain Đánh giá The Human Stain Tác giả The Human Stain Tiki The Human Stain Fahasa The Human Stain Shopee The Human Stain Amazon The Human Stain Download PDF The Human Stain Download epub The Human Stain Ebook The Human Stain Tiếng Việt The Human Stain Sách ngoại văn The Human Stain Đọc sách Philip Roth Mua sách Philip Roth Review sách Philip Roth
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.