Tổng tiền thanh toán:
If you are visiting Hanoi and want a travel guide which is creative and funny, The Hanoi Digest is for you!
With hundreds of hilarious comic drawings and jokes about Hanoian culture, people, destinations and food, The Hanoi Digest is a new-breed of guidebook. It blends specialist local knowledge, humor and facts on every page.
The Hanoi Digest is the result of many years of hard work from author Trung Le Kien. Thanks to his local knowledge and research, the pages come to life, with stories such as the legendary 175–year-old turtle, why Uncle Ho Chi Minh became the greatest man in Vietnam and what Hanoians love or hate from their foreign visitors.
The Hanoi Digest will not only ensure you don’t miss a single feature of Hanoi, but also leave you with hilarious stories and facts from your trip to share with your family members or friends back home.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Hanoi Digest Mua sách ngoại văn The Hanoi Digest Đọc sách ngoại văn The Hanoi Digest Sách tiếng Anh The Hanoi Digest Tải về The Hanoi Digest Review sách The Hanoi Digest Review phim The Hanoi Digest Đánh giá The Hanoi Digest Mua The Hanoi Digest giá rẻ The Hanoi Digest Đánh giá The Hanoi Digest Tác giả The Hanoi Digest Tiki The Hanoi Digest Fahasa The Hanoi Digest Shopee The Hanoi Digest Amazon The Hanoi Digest Download PDF The Hanoi Digest Download epub The Hanoi Digest Ebook The Hanoi Digest Tiếng Việt The Hanoi Digest Sách ngoại văn The Hanoi Digest Đọc sách Trung Kien Le Mua sách Trung Kien Le Review sách Trung Kien Le
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.