Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Nobel Laureate Pearl S. Buck’s epic Pulitzer Prize-winning novel and Oprah Book Club selection about a vanished China and one family’s shifting fortunes.
Though more than seventy years have passed since this remarkable novel won the Pulitzer Prize, it has retained its popularity and become one of the great modern classics. In The Good Earth Pearl S. Buck paints an indelible portrait of China in the 1920s, when the last emperor reigned and the vast political and social upheavals of the twentieth century were but distant rumblings. This moving, classic story of the honest farmer Wang Lung and his selfless wife O-Lan is must reading for those who would fully appreciate the sweeping changes that have occurred in the lives of the Chinese people during the last century.
Nobel Prize winner Pearl S. Buck traces the whole cycle of life: its terrors, its passions, its ambitions and rewards. Her brilliant novel—beloved by millions of readers—is a universal tale of an ordinary family caught in the tide of history.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Good Earth Mua sách ngoại văn The Good Earth Đọc sách ngoại văn The Good Earth Sách tiếng Anh The Good Earth Tải về The Good Earth Review sách The Good Earth Review phim The Good Earth Đánh giá The Good Earth Mua The Good Earth giá rẻ The Good Earth Đánh giá The Good Earth Tác giả The Good Earth Tiki The Good Earth Fahasa The Good Earth Shopee The Good Earth Amazon The Good Earth Download PDF The Good Earth Download epub The Good Earth Ebook The Good Earth Tiếng Việt The Good Earth Sách ngoại văn The Good Earth Đọc sách Pearl S. Buck Mua sách Pearl S. Buck Review sách Pearl S. BuckMua sách The Good EarthMua sách The Good Earth
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.