Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Michel Foucault was one of the most influential philosophical thinkers in the contemporary world, someone whose work has affected the teaching of half a dozen disciplines ranging from literary criticism to the history of criminology. But of his many books, not one offers a satisfactory introduction to the entire complex body of his work. The Foucault Reader was commissioned precisely to serve that purpose.
The Reader contains selections from each area of Foucault's work as well as a wealth of previously unpublished writings, including important material written especially for this volume, the preface to the long-awaited second volume of The History of Sexuality, and interviews with Foucault himself, in the course of which he discussed his philosophy at first hand and with unprecedented candor.
This philosophy comprises an astonishing intellectual enterprise: a minute and ongoing investigation of the nature of power in society. Foucault's analyses of this power as it manifests itself in society, schools, hospitals, factories, homes, families, and other forms of organized society are brought together in The Foucault Reader to create an overview of this theme and of the broad social and political vision that underlies it.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Foucault Reader Mua sách ngoại văn The Foucault Reader Đọc sách ngoại văn The Foucault Reader Sách tiếng Anh The Foucault Reader Tải về The Foucault Reader Review sách The Foucault Reader Review phim The Foucault Reader Đánh giá The Foucault Reader Mua The Foucault Reader giá rẻ The Foucault Reader Đánh giá The Foucault Reader Tác giả The Foucault Reader Tiki The Foucault Reader Fahasa The Foucault Reader Shopee The Foucault Reader Amazon The Foucault Reader Download PDF The Foucault Reader Download epub The Foucault Reader Ebook The Foucault Reader Tiếng Việt The Foucault Reader Sách ngoại văn The Foucault Reader Đọc sách Michel Foucault Mua sách Michel Foucault Review sách Michel Foucault
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.