Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Grey has come to Tokyo in pursuit of a past she doesn’tunderstand, searching for a lost piece of film supposedly taken during theinfamous Nanking Massacre in 1937. But the only man who can help her won’t.Increasingly desperate in an alien city, Grey takes a job at an unsavoury club.There, one terrifying customer, rumoured to possess a secret health elixir,becomes suddenly interested in her. Now Grey is about to uneart the horrorthat links the present with the past.
A finalist for three British Crime Writers’ Association Daggerawards, The Devil of Nanking is a harrowing look at life, deathand the relentless power of the past.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.