Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The complete literary oeuvre of one of the most celebrated authors and controversial figures of fin de siècle Great Britain.
Playwright, poet, essayist, flamboyant man-about-town, Oscar Wilde packed an astonishing amount of work, genius, and controversy into two short decades, producing masterworks in every literary genre. This comprehensive one-volume edition of his writings includes his only novel, The Picture of Dorian Gray, considered immoral by many when first published at the end of the nineteenth century. Included also is Wilde's original four-act version of his most popular play, The Importance of Being Earnest, with readings from the revised edition; the essay "The Portrait of Mr. W.H.," in which Wilde expanded his theory concerning the mystery of Shakespeare's sonnets; and "De Profundis," his moving and tragic letter to Lord Alfred Douglas, composed during Wilde's time in prison.
With an introduction by Vyvyan Holland, Oscar Wilde's son, here are the author's complete stories, plays, and poems, and a substantial number of his essays and letters, all in their most authoritative texts.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.