Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Robert B. Reich makes a powerful case for the expansion of America’s moral imagination. Rooting his argument in common sense and everyday reality, he demonstrates that a common good constitutes the very essence of any society or nation. Societies, he says, undergo virtuous cycles that reinforce the common good as well as vicious cycles that undermine it, one of which America has been experiencing for the past five decades. This process can and must be reversed. But first we need to weigh the moral obligations of citizenship and carefully consider how we relate to honor, shame, patriotism, truth, and the meaning of leadership.
Powerful, urgent, and utterly vital, this is a heartfelt missive from one of our foremost political thinkers.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Common Good Mua sách ngoại văn The Common Good Đọc sách ngoại văn The Common Good Sách tiếng Anh The Common Good Tải về The Common Good Review sách The Common Good Review phim The Common Good Đánh giá The Common Good Mua The Common Good giá rẻ The Common Good Đánh giá The Common Good Tác giả The Common Good Tiki The Common Good Fahasa The Common Good Shopee The Common Good Amazon The Common Good Download PDF The Common Good Download epub The Common Good Ebook The Common Good Tiếng Việt The Common Good Sách ngoại văn The Common Good Đọc sách Robert. B Reich Mua sách Robert. B Reich Review sách Robert. B Reich. Mua sách The Common Good. Mua sách The Common Good.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.