Tổng tiền thanh toán:
A realistic and emotional look at a woman who falls into the grips of insanity written by the iconic American writer Sylvia Plath
“It is this perfectly wrought prose and the freshness of Plath’s voice in The Bell Jar that make this book enduring in its appeal.” — USA Today
The Bell Jar chronicles the crack-up of Esther Greenwood: brilliant, beautiful, enormously talented, and successful, but slowly going under—maybe for the last time. Sylvia Plath masterfully draws the reader into Esther’s breakdown with such intensity that Esther’s insanity becomes completely real and even rational, as probable and accessible an experience as going to the movies. Such deep penetration into the dark and harrowing corners of the psyche is an extraordinary accomplishment and has made The Bell Jar a haunting American classic.
This P.S. edition features an extra 16 pages of insights into the book, including author interviews, recommended reading, and more.
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Bell Jar Mua sách ngoại văn The Bell Jar Đọc sách ngoại văn The Bell Jar Sách tiếng Anh The Bell Jar Tải về The Bell Jar Review sách The Bell Jar Review phim The Bell Jar Đánh giá The Bell Jar Mua The Bell Jar giá rẻ The Bell Jar Đánh giá The Bell Jar Tác giả The Bell Jar Tiki The Bell Jar Fahasa The Bell Jar Shopee The Bell Jar Amazon The Bell Jar Download PDF The Bell Jar Download epub The Bell Jar Ebook The Bell Jar Tiếng Việt The Bell Jar Sách ngoại văn The Bell Jar Đọc sách Sylvia Plath Mua sách Sylvia Plath Review sách Sylvia Plath
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.