Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Alain de Botton
Thể loại: Nonfiction
The Art of Travel is Alain de Botton's travel guide with a difference: an exploration of why we travel and what we learn when we doAs seen on Channel 4Few activities seem to promise is as much happiness as going travelling: taking off for somewhere else, somewhere far from home, a place with more interesting weather, customs and landscapes. But although we are inundated with advice on where to travel to, we seldom ask why we go and how we might become more fulfilled by doing so.With the help of a selection of writers, artists and thinkers - including Flaubert, Edward Hopper, Wordsworth and Van Gogh - Alain de Botton's bestselling The Art of Travel provides invaluable insights into everything from holiday romance to hotel minibars, airports to sightseeing.The perfect antidote to those guides that tell us what to do when we get there, The Art of Travel tries to explain why we really went in the first place - and helpfully suggest how we might be happier on our journeys.'Richly evocative, sharp and funny. De Botton proves himself to be a very fine travel writer indeed' Sunday Telegraph'Delightful, profound, entertaining, I doubt if de Botton has written a dull sentence in his life'Jan Morris'An elegant and subtle work, unlike any other. Beguiling'Colin Thubron, The TimesAlain de Botton was born in 1969 and is the author of non-fiction essays on themes ranging from love and travel to architecture and philosophy. His bestselling books include Essays in Love; The Romantic Movement; Kiss and Tell; Status Anxiety; How Proust Can Change Your Life; The Pleasures and Sorrows of Work; The Art of Travel; The Architecture of Happiness and Religion for Atheists. He lives in London and founded The School of Life (www.theschooloflife.com) and Living Architecture (www.living-architecture.co.uk). For more information, consult www.alaindebotton.com. show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Art Of Travel Mua sách ngoại văn The Art Of Travel Đọc sách ngoại văn The Art Of Travel Sách tiếng Anh The Art Of Travel Tải về The Art Of Travel Review sách The Art Of Travel Review phim The Art Of Travel Đánh giá The Art Of Travel Mua The Art Of Travel giá rẻ The Art Of Travel Đánh giá The Art Of Travel Tác giả The Art Of Travel Tiki The Art Of Travel Fahasa The Art Of Travel Shopee The Art Of Travel Amazon The Art Of Travel Download PDF The Art Of Travel Download epub The Art Of Travel Ebook The Art Of Travel Tiếng Việt The Art Of Travel Sách ngoại văn The Art Of Travel Đọc sách Alain de Botton Mua sách Alain de Botton Review sách Alain de Botton
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.