Tổng tiền thanh toán:
We all worry about what others think of us. We all long to succeed and fear failure. We all suffer to a greater or lesser degree, usually privately and with embarrassment from status anxiety. For the first time, Alain de Botton gives a name to this universal condition and sets out to investigate both its origins and possible solutions. He looks at history, philosophy, economics, art and politics and reveals the many ingenious ways that great minds have overcome their worries. The result is a book that is not only entertaining and thought-provoking but genuinely wise and helpful as well.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Status Anxiety Mua sách ngoại văn Status Anxiety Đọc sách ngoại văn Status Anxiety Sách tiếng Anh Status Anxiety Tải về Status Anxiety Review sách Status Anxiety Review phim Status Anxiety Đánh giá Status Anxiety Mua Status Anxiety giá rẻ Status Anxiety Đánh giá Status Anxiety Tác giả Status Anxiety Tiki Status Anxiety Fahasa Status Anxiety Shopee Status Anxiety Amazon Status Anxiety Download PDF Status Anxiety Download epub Status Anxiety Ebook Status Anxiety Tiếng Việt Status Anxiety Sách ngoại văn Status Anxiety Đọc sách Alain de Botton Mua sách Alain de Botton Review sách Alain de Botton
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.