Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Alan Bryman
Thể loại: Nonfiction
This best-selling introduction to research methods provides students and researchers with unrivalled coverage of both quantitative and qualitative methods, making it invaluable for anyone embarking on social research.
Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Social Research Methods is packed full of engaging examples and practical tips to equip students with the tools and knowledge needed for them to complete their own research projects. In addition to providing practical advice, Bryman deftly explores the nature of social research and the wider issues impinging on it.
This book is supported by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
· A researcher's toolkit to take students step by step through the research process
· Multiple choice questions to help students test their knowledge and understanding
· A guide to using Excel in data analysis to help develop analytical skills
· A test bank of questions which can be customized to meet teaching needs
· PowerPoint slides for each chapter
· New seminar outlines including suggested activities and tasks
· New exam and course work questions to set in class
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.