Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Based on Flaubert?s own youthful passion for an older woman, Sentimental Education was described by its author as ?the moral history of the men of my generation.? It follows the amorous adventures of Frederic Moreau, a law student who, returning home to Normandy from Paris, notices Mme Arnoux, a slender, dark woman several years older than himself. It is the beginning of an infatuation that will last a lifetime. He befriends her husband, an influential businessman, and as their paths cross and re-cross over the years, Mme Arnoux remains the constant, unattainable love of Moreau?s life. Blending love story, historical authenticity, and satire, Sentimental Education is one of the great French novels of the nineteenth century.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Sentimental Education Mua sách ngoại văn Sentimental Education Đọc sách ngoại văn Sentimental Education Sách tiếng Anh Sentimental Education Tải về Sentimental Education Review sách Sentimental Education Review phim Sentimental Education Đánh giá Sentimental Education Mua Sentimental Education giá rẻ Sentimental Education Đánh giá Sentimental Education Tác giả Sentimental Education Tiki Sentimental Education Fahasa Sentimental Education Shopee Sentimental Education Amazon Sentimental Education Download PDF Sentimental Education Download epub Sentimental Education Ebook Sentimental Education Tiếng Việt Sentimental Education Sách ngoại văn Sentimental Education Đọc sách Gustave Flaubert Mua sách Gustave Flaubert Review sách Gustave FlaubeMua sách Sentimental Education
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.