Tổng tiền thanh toán:
In this terrifying tale of humanity’s desperate stand against a robot uprising, Daniel H. Wilson has written the most entertaining sci-fi thriller in years.
Not far into our future, the dazzling technology that runs our world turns against us. Controlled by a childlike—yet massively powerful—artificial intelligence known as Archos, the global network of machines on which our world has grown dependent suddenly becomes an implacable, deadly foe. At Zero Hour—the moment the robots attack—the human race is almost annihilated, but as its scattered remnants regroup, humanity for the first time unites in a determined effort to fight back. This is the oral history of that conflict, told by an international cast of survivors who experienced this long and bloody confrontation with the machines. Brilliantly conceived and amazingly detailed, Robopocalypse is an action-packed epic with chilling implications about the real technology that surrounds us.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Robopocalypse Mua sách ngoại văn Robopocalypse Đọc sách ngoại văn Robopocalypse Sách tiếng Anh Robopocalypse Tải về Robopocalypse Review sách Robopocalypse Review phim Robopocalypse Đánh giá Robopocalypse Mua Robopocalypse giá rẻ Robopocalypse Đánh giá Robopocalypse Tác giả Robopocalypse Tiki Robopocalypse Fahasa Robopocalypse Shopee Robopocalypse Amazon Robopocalypse Download PDF Robopocalypse Download epub Robopocalypse Ebook Robopocalypse Tiếng Việt Robopocalypse Sách ngoại văn Robopocalypse Đọc sách Daniel H. Wilson Mua sách Daniel H. Wilson Review sách Daniel H. Wilson
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.