Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The groundbreaking novel that propelled its author to literary stardom: told in a continuous monologue from patient to psychoanalyst, Philip Roth's masterpiece draws us into the turbulent mind of one lust-ridden young Jewish bachelor named Alexander Portnoy.
Portnoy's Complaint n. [after Alexander Portnoy (1933- )] A disorder in which strongly-felt ethical and altruistic impulses are perpetually warring with extreme sexual longings, often of a perverse nature. Spielvogel says: 'Acts of exhibitionism, voyeurism, fetishism, auto-eroticism and oral coitus are plentiful; as a consequence of the patient's "morality," however, neither fantasy nor act issues in genuine sexual gratification, but rather in overriding feelings of shame and the dread of retribution, particularly in the form of castration.' (Spielvogel, O. "The Puzzled Penis," Internationale Zeitschrift für Psychoanalyse, Vol. XXIV, p. 909.) It is believed by Spielvogel that many of the symptoms can be traced to the bonds obtaining in the mother-child relationship.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Portnoy's Complaint Mua sách ngoại văn Portnoy's Complaint Đọc sách ngoại văn Portnoy's Complaint Sách tiếng Anh Portnoy's Complaint Tải về Portnoy's Complaint Review sách Portnoy's Complaint Review phim Portnoy's Complaint Đánh giá Portnoy's Complaint Mua Portnoy's Complaint giá rẻ Portnoy's Complaint Đánh giá Portnoy's Complaint Tác giả Portnoy's Complaint Tiki Portnoy's Complaint Fahasa Portnoy's Complaint Shopee Portnoy's Complaint Amazon Portnoy's Complaint Download PDF Portnoy's Complaint Download epub Portnoy's Complaint Ebook Portnoy's Complaint Tiếng Việt Portnoy's Complaint Sách ngoại văn Portnoy's Complaint Đọc sách Philip Roth Mua sách Philip Roth Review sách Philip Roth
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.