Tổng tiền thanh toán:
A collection of powerful stories by one of the masters of Russian literature, illustrating Fyodor Dostoyevsky's thoughts on political philosophy, religion and above all, humanity. From the primitive peasant who kills without understanding that he is destroying a human life, to the anxious antihero of Notes From Underground--a man who both craves and despises affection--this volume and its often-tormented characters showcase Dostoyevsky's evolving outlook on man's fate. The compelling works presented here were written at distinct periods in the author's life, at decisive moments in his groping for a political philosophy and a religious answer. Thomas Mann described Dostoyevsky as "an author whose Christian sympathy is ordinarily devoted to human misery, sin, vice, the depths of lust and crime, rather than to nobility of body and soul"--and Notes From Underground as "an awe-and-terror-inspiring example of this sympathy." Translated and with an Afterword by Andrew R. MacAndrew With an Introduction by Ben Marcus show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn Notes From Underground Mua sách ngoại văn Notes From Underground Đọc sách ngoại văn Notes From Underground Sách tiếng Anh Notes From Underground Tải về Notes From Underground Review sách Notes From Underground Review phim Notes From Underground Đánh giá Notes From Underground Mua Notes From Underground giá rẻ Notes From Underground Đánh giá Notes From Underground Tác giả Notes From Underground Tiki Notes From Underground Fahasa Notes From Underground Shopee Notes From Underground Amazon Notes From Underground Download PDF Notes From Underground Download epub Notes From Underground Ebook Notes From Underground Tiếng Việt Notes From Underground Sách ngoại văn Notes From Underground Đọc sách F.M. Dostoevsky Mua sách F.M. Dostoevsky Review sách F.M. Dostoevsky
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.