Tổng tiền thanh toán:
From the award-winning and New York Times bestselling author of A Work in Progress comes a collection of Connor Franta's most intimate, raw, honest, and inspiring reflections on his own life as he's living it right now, as well as his observations about contemporary culture. Told through narrative, poetry, photography, and illustrations, this is a must-have for every fan.
In his New York Times bestselling memoir, A Work in Progress, Connor Franta shared his journey from small-town Midwestern boy to full-fledged Internet sensation. Exploring his past with humor and astounding insight, Connor reminded his fans of why they first fell in love with him on YouTube—and revealed to newcomers how he relates to his millions of dedicated followers.
Now, two years later, Connor is ready to bring to light a side of himself he’s rarely shown on or off camera. In this diary-like look at his life since A Work in Progress, Connor talks about his battles with clinical depression, social anxiety, self-love, and acceptance; his desire to maintain an authentic self in a world that values shares and likes over true connections; his struggles with love and loss; and his renewed efforts to be in the moment—with others and himself.
Told through short essays, letters to his past and future selves, poetry, and original photography, Note to Self is a raw, in-the-moment look at the fascinating interior life of a young creator turning inward in order to move forward.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Note to Self Mua sách ngoại văn Note to Self Đọc sách ngoại văn Note to Self Sách tiếng Anh Note to Self Tải về Note to Self Review sách Note to Self Review phim Note to Self Đánh giá Note to Self Mua Note to Self giá rẻ Note to Self Đánh giá Note to Self Tác giả Note to Self Tiki Note to Self Fahasa Note to Self Shopee Note to Self Amazon Note to Self Download PDF Note to Self Download epub Note to Self Ebook Note to Self Tiếng Việt Note to Self Sách ngoại văn Note to Self Đọc sách Mua sách Review sách
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.