Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Stunning and elegiac, Norwegian Wood first propelled Haruki Murakami into the forefront of the literary scene.
Toru, a serious young college student in Tokyo, is devoted to Naoko, a beautiful and introspective young woman, but their mutual passion is marked by the tragic death of their best friend years before. As Naoko retreats further into her own world, Toru finds himself drawn to a fiercely independent and sexually liberated young woman.
A magnificent coming-of-age story steeped in nostalgia, Norwegian Wood blends the music, the mood, and the ethos that were the sixties with a young man’s hopeless and heroic first love.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Norwegian Wood Mua sách ngoại văn Norwegian Wood Đọc sách ngoại văn Norwegian Wood Sách tiếng Anh Norwegian Wood Tải về Norwegian Wood Review sách Norwegian Wood Review phim Norwegian Wood Đánh giá Norwegian Wood Mua Norwegian Wood giá rẻ Norwegian Wood Đánh giá Norwegian Wood Tác giả Norwegian Wood Tiki Norwegian Wood Fahasa Norwegian Wood Shopee Norwegian Wood Amazon Norwegian Wood Download PDF Norwegian Wood Download epub Norwegian Wood Ebook Norwegian Wood Tiếng Việt Norwegian Wood Sách ngoại văn Norwegian Wood Đọc sách Haruki Murakami Mua sách Haruki Murakami Review sách Haruki Murakami
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.