Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The pioneering experts behind the bestselling The Whole-Brain Child now explore the ultimate child-raising challenge: discipline.
A breakfast bowl gets thrown across the kitchen, splattering milk and cereal all over the wall. Or one of your kids threatens a younger sibling. Or you get a call from the headteacher’s office for the third time this month. What do you do?
No-Drama Discipline provides an effective, compassionate road map for dealing with such tantrums, tensions, and tears – without causing a scene. Based on recent discoveries about the brain that give us deep insights into the children we care for, what they need, and how to discipline them in ways that foster optimal development, this book offers a ‘relational’ approach that builds on children’s innate desire to please their parents and get along well with others.
Complete with candid stories and playful illustrations that bring the authors’ suggestions to life, No-Drama Discipline presents clear messages in a practical and inviting format. Using these techniques, you can discipline your children in a way that’s high on relationship-building, high on respect, and low on drama and conflict. As a result, your life as a parent will be easier, and your parenting will become more effective. And more importantly, you’ll create connections in your children’s brains to build emotional and social skills that will serve them now and throughout their entire life – all while strengthening your relationship with them.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.