Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Set in a Newark neighborhood during a terrifying polio outbreak, Nemesis is a wrenching examination of the forces of circumstance on our lives.
Bucky Cantor is a vigorous, dutiful twenty-three-year-old playground director during the summer of 1944. A javelin thrower and weightlifter, he is disappointed with himself because his weak eyes have excluded him from serving in the war alongside his contemporaries. As the devastating disease begins to ravage Bucky's playground, Roth leads us through every inch of emotion such a pestilence can breed: fear, panic, anger, bewilderment, suffering, and pain. Moving between the streets of Newark and a pristine summer camp high in the Poconos, Nemesis tenderly and startlingly depicts Cantor's passage into personal disaster, the condition of childhood, and the painful effect that the wartime polio epidemic has on a closely-knit, family-oriented Newark community and its children.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Nemesis Mua sách ngoại văn Nemesis Đọc sách ngoại văn Nemesis Sách tiếng Anh Nemesis Tải về Nemesis Review sách Nemesis Review phim Nemesis Đánh giá Nemesis Mua Nemesis giá rẻ Nemesis Đánh giá Nemesis Tác giả Nemesis Tiki Nemesis Fahasa Nemesis Shopee Nemesis Amazon Nemesis Download PDF Nemesis Download epub Nemesis Ebook Nemesis Tiếng Việt Nemesis Sách ngoại văn Nemesis Đọc sách Philip Roth Mua sách Philip Roth Review sách Philip RothMua sách NemesisMua sách Nemesis
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.