Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Jane Takagi-Little, by trade a documentary filmmaker, by nature a truth seeker, is "racially half, " Japanese and American, and, as she tells us, "neither here nor there..." Jane is sharp-edged, desperate for a job, and determined not to fall in love again. Akiko Ueno, a young Japanese housewife, lives with her husband in a bleak high-rise apartment complex in a suburb of Tokyo. Akiko is so thin her bones hurt, and her husband, an ad agency salaryman who wants her to get pregnant, is insisting that she put some meat on them - literally. Ruth L. Ozeki's novel opens with two women on opposite sides of the globe, whose lives cannot be further apart. But when Jane gets a job, coordinating a television series whose mission is to bring the American heartland, and American meat, into the homes of Japan, she makes some wrenching discoveries - about love, meat, honor, and a hormone called DES. When Jane and Akiko's lives converge, what is revealed taps the deepest concerns of our time - how the past informs the present and how we live and love in this "blessed, ever-shrinking world."
Đặt sách ngoại văn My Year of Meats Mua sách ngoại văn My Year of Meats Đọc sách ngoại văn My Year of Meats Sách tiếng Anh My Year of Meats Tải về My Year of Meats Review sách My Year of Meats Review phim My Year of Meats Đánh giá My Year of Meats Mua My Year of Meats giá rẻ My Year of Meats Đánh giá My Year of Meats Tác giả My Year of Meats Tiki My Year of Meats Fahasa My Year of Meats Shopee My Year of Meats Amazon My Year of Meats Download PDF My Year of Meats Download epub My Year of Meats Ebook My Year of Meats Tiếng Việt My Year of Meats Sách ngoại văn My Year of Meats Đọc sách Ruth Ozeki Mua sách Ruth Ozeki Review sách Ruth Ozeki
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.