Tổng tiền thanh toán:
"Top-notch" --USA Today"Illuminating" --Washington Post"A breath of fresh air" --Entertainment Weekly"Memorable" --PeopleBy the New York Times bestselling author of Kids of Appetite! After the sudden collapse of her family, Mim Malone is dragged from her home in northern Ohio to the "wastelands" of Mississippi, where she lives in a medicated milieu with her dad and new stepmom. Before the dust has a chance to settle, she learns her mother is sick back in Cleveland. So she ditches her new life and hops aboard a northbound Greyhound bus to her real home and her real mother, meeting a quirky cast of fellow travelers along the way. But when her thousand-mile journey takes a few turns she could never see coming, Mim must confront her own demons, redefining her notions of love, loyalty, and what it means to be sane. Told in an unforgettable, kaleidoscopic voice, Mosquitoland is a modern American odyssey, as hilarious as it is heartbreaking. show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn Mosquitoland Mua sách ngoại văn Mosquitoland Đọc sách ngoại văn Mosquitoland Sách tiếng Anh Mosquitoland Tải về Mosquitoland Review sách Mosquitoland Review phim Mosquitoland Đánh giá Mosquitoland Mua Mosquitoland giá rẻ Mosquitoland Đánh giá Mosquitoland Tác giả Mosquitoland Tiki Mosquitoland Fahasa Mosquitoland Shopee Mosquitoland Amazon Mosquitoland Download PDF Mosquitoland Download epub Mosquitoland Ebook Mosquitoland Tiếng Việt Mosquitoland Sách ngoại văn Mosquitoland Đọc sách David Arnold Mua sách David Arnold Review sách David Arnold
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.