Tổng tiền thanh toán:
From the author of the INTERNATIONAL NO.1 BESTSELLER THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END. In his twisty, gritty, profoundly moving New York Times bestselling-debut, Adam Silvera brings to life a charged, dangerous near-future summer in the Bronx.
Please note that covers may vary.
Life hasn’t been easy for sixteen‑year‑old Aaron Soto, but with the help of his girlfriend, Genevieve, he’s slowly remembering what happiness might feel like. Then Thomas shows up . . . Thomas is smart and funny, and before long Aaron is spending all his time with him. But as Aaron’s feelings for Thomas intensify, tensions with his other friends start to build. Soon Aaron is faced with a choice – one that will make him question what it is he wants, and how far he’ll go to get it.
PRAISE FOR MORE HAPPY THAN NOT:
'Silvera managed to leave me smiling after totally breaking my heart. Unforgettable.' Becky Albertalli, author of Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
'Mandatory reading' New York Times
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.