Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Man and His Symbols owes its existence to one of Jung's own dreams. The great psychologist dreamed that his work was understood by a wide public, rather than just by psychiatrists, and therefore he agreed to write and edit this fascinating book. Here, Jung examines the full world of the unconscious, whose language he believed to be the symbols constantly revealed in dreams. Convinced that dreams offer practical advice, sent from the unconscious to the conscious self, Jung felt that self-understanding would lead to a full and productive life. Thus, the reader will gain new insights into himself from this thoughtful volume, which also illustrates symbols throughout history. Completed just before his death by Jung and his associates, it is clearly addressed to the general reader.
Praise for Man and His Symbols
“This book, which was the last piece of work undertaken by Jung before his death in 1961, provides a unique opportunity to assess his contribution to the life and thought of our time, for it was also his firsat attempt to present his life-work in psychology to a non-technical public. . . . What emerges with great clarity from the book is that Jung has done immense service both to psychology as a science and to our general understanding of man in society, by insisting that imaginative life must be taken seriously in its own right, as the most distinctive characteristic of human beings.”—Guardian
“Straighforward to read and rich in suggestion.”—John Barkham, Saturday Review Syndicate
“This book will be a resounding success for those who read it.”—Galveston News-Tribune
“A magnificent achievement.”—Main Currents
“Factual and revealing.”—Atlanta Times
Mua sách Man and His Symbols
Mua sách Carl Jung đọc sách Carl Jung nghiên cứu Carl Jung
Đặt sách ngoại văn Man & His Symbols Mua sách ngoại văn Man & His Symbols Đọc sách ngoại văn Man & His Symbols Sách tiếng Anh Man & His Symbols Tải về Man & His Symbols Review sách Man & His Symbols Review phim Man & His Symbols Đánh giá Man & His Symbols Mua Man & His Symbols giá rẻ Man & His Symbols Đánh giá Man & His Symbols Tác giả Man & His Symbols Tiki Man & His Symbols Fahasa Man & His Symbols Shopee Man & His Symbols Amazon Man & His Symbols Download PDF Man & His Symbols Download epub Man & His Symbols Ebook Man & His Symbols Tiếng Việt Man & His Symbols Sách ngoại văn Man & His Symbols Đọc sách Mua sách Review sách
Mua sách Man and His Symbols
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.