Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Why does a director choose a particular script? What must they do in order to keep actors fresh and truthful through take after take of a single scene? How do you stage a shootout—involving more than one hundred extras and three colliding taxis—in the heart of New York’s diamond district? What does it take to keep the studio honchos happy? From the first rehearsal to the final screening, Making Movies is a master’s take, delivered with clarity, candor, and a wealth of anecdote.
For in this book, Sidney Lumet, one of our most consistently acclaimed directors, gives us both a professional memoir and a definitive guide to the art, craft, and business of the motion picture. Drawing on forty years of experience on movies that range from Long Day’s Journey into Night to Network and The Verdict—and with such stars as Katharine Hepburn, Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, and Al Pacino—Lumet explains how painstaking labor and inspired split-second decisions can result in two hours of screen magic.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Making Movies Mua sách ngoại văn Making Movies Đọc sách ngoại văn Making Movies Sách tiếng Anh Making Movies Tải về Making Movies Review sách Making Movies Review phim Making Movies Đánh giá Making Movies Mua Making Movies giá rẻ Making Movies Đánh giá Making Movies Tác giả Making Movies Tiki Making Movies Fahasa Making Movies Shopee Making Movies Amazon Making Movies Download PDF Making Movies Download epub Making Movies Ebook Making Movies Tiếng Việt Making Movies Sách ngoại văn Making Movies Đọc sách Sidney Lumet Mua sách Sidney Lumet Review sách Sidney Lumet. Mua sách Making Movies
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.