Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Đang cập nhật
Thể loại: Fiction
“A story of excruciating power.”—The New York Times
The classic, bestselling biographical novel of Vincent Van Gogh
Since its initial publication in 1934, Irving Stone’s Lust for Life has been a critical success, a multimillion-copy bestseller, and the basis for an Academy Award-winning movie.
The most famous of all of Stone’s novels, it is the story of Vincent Van Gogh—brilliant painter, passionate lover, and alleged madman. Here is his tempestuous story: his dramatic life, his fevered loves for both the highest-born women and the lowest prostitutes, and his paintings—for which he was damned before being proclaimed a genius. The novel takes us from his desperate days in a coal mine in southern Belgium to his dazzling years in the south of France, where he knew the most brilliant artists (and the most depraved whores). Finally, it shows us Van Gogh driven mad, tragic, and triumphant at once. No other novel of a great man’s life has so fascinated the American public for generations.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Lust for Life Mua sách ngoại văn Lust for Life Đọc sách ngoại văn Lust for Life Sách tiếng Anh Lust for Life Tải về Lust for Life Review sách Lust for Life Review phim Lust for Life Đánh giá Lust for Life Mua Lust for Life giá rẻ Lust for Life Đánh giá Lust for Life Tác giả Lust for Life Tiki Lust for Life Fahasa Lust for Life Shopee Lust for Life Amazon Lust for Life Download PDF Lust for Life Download epub Lust for Life Ebook Lust for Life Tiếng Việt Lust for Life Sách ngoại văn Lust for Life Đọc sách Mua sách Review sách
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.